Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Updates!!

Hello everyone!


I hope you all are doing well! Can you guys believe its already June?! Time is just flying by!
Anyways, I have a few updates for y'all!


1. I will be closing my Etsy and Storenvy stores on Friday June 8 at 5pm for a few days. This will help me complete pending orders as well as whip up my last batch of The Birthday Girl Collection (*tear*).


2. I have a brand new collection coming out next week. The polishes will contain my new obsession, SHREDDED GLITTER!! I'm so excited, and I hope you guys like them as much as I do!


3. I will also be releasing a couple more polishes for my Charity collection very very soon!!


4. We will also be having another GlitterDaze Giveaway soon, so stay tuned for that!!


These are all the updates I have for you guys at the moment. I will post again when I open my shops again :).


Since I don't have any nail related pictures to show you guys right now, I thought share a little video of my cute baby Bella. I <3 her!





Isn't she adorable :)!!


Talk to you lovely ladies soon!


<3 <3 

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited for your new line ;) Do you have any tips for people looking to create their own indie nail polish lines?
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete