Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Updates and Intros

Hey everyone!

Its been a while, so i thought I should post some updates for you ladies :)! Firstly, I would just like to give a big THANK YOU to everyone for their awesome words of encouragement! I really appreciate all of the support :)!!

Some good news! After many many requests, full-sized bottles are now available in my Etsy shop! I hope you guys like them :):)!



An exciting announcement! I've decided that I want to do a Charity collection, and do my part to help the world. The charity I have chosen to support is Save Tigers Now because: 1. I LOVE animals and would be sooo sad if Tigers went extinct before scientists figured out how to make mini exotic animals (kidding....or not :-p), 2. I'm really against deforestation and animal hunting, 3. The Bengal Tiger is my Sorority's mascot (so fierce, like the ladies of Delta Phi Omega <3)!!!

Instead of doing a whole collection at once, I will release one shade at a time every few weeks. I will be donating $1 from each bottle purchased to STN :)!

So why wait?

Introducing the first shade from my Charity collection-- Tigress



Tigress is a black jelly polish full of orange bar glitter as well as holographic gold, and red accents. The polish is much more holographic than I can capture in a picture. I hope you guys love it so that we can save the tigers together!! :) Check it out in my shop

I have one more little update for you all! GlitterDaze Psychedelic Collection will be releasing next week. I am SOOO excited and I hope you guys are too!!

Ciao for now :)

<3 <3 <3

2 comments:

  1. Love this!! My students and I have raised money and awareness for Save the Tigers too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Thank you Victoria! <3

    ReplyDelete